Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011 Breakfest of Champions

Today's breakfast is a simple breakfast burrito, find a wrap that you like mine is a multi grain wrap with only 120 cals. I was in a hurry this morning and out of fresh onions and garlic so I substituted garlic salt and onion powder where I would normally include fresh.

How I started, I had some extra firm tofu and used about 2-3 ounces sliced into strips, I heated a saute pan and when temps came to a high heat I sprayed it with a zero cal Pam spray add tofu and brown on all sides. About half way through the browning I added bell peppers, garlic salt, onion powder then added some pre cooked jasmine rice and black eyed peas along with some fresh mushrooms. Once heated through I placed the wrap over the food in the pan to steam heat the wrap, once done add filling. After assembled I added the final touch of salsa and veggie vegan cheese, YUM!!! Total cal content about 275.
 
 
This was a fast, easy and very tasty way to enjoy a vegan breakfast, your taste buds will be delighted

No comments:

Post a Comment