Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eating Out - Asian Mint

Okay while I LOVE to cook and experiment, sometimes I just want to sit and enjoy the company of my family and not cook. One of our favorite restaurants is Asian Mint, we like to go to the one located at 75 and Forrest but there is another located on Oak Lawn in Highland Park. We like the one on Forrest because they have a more relaxed feel than the one in Highland Park. Plus the Highland Park location is very small and feels cramped.

One of my FAVORITE dishes is a Stir Fried Rice, Yellow Curry with Tofu and Veggies. I ask for this dish to be specially made vegan style which means of course no eggs, dairy or meat. So they oblige me and give me the best stir fried rice you have ever put in your mouth. WOW what flavor!

Donna ordered Kung Paw Chicken with tofu, which was fantastic with the Tofu! Just goes to show you that ANY dish can be made specially for you VEGAN style!

Next time I go it will be Stir Fried Asian Veggies and Tofu which is also a favorite of mine. For now Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment